Rajya Sabha Secretariat Interview Letter 2017
Rajya Sabha Secretariat has published interview letter against offered posts of Junior Parliament Interpreter, Senior Executive, Research Assistant and many more. Job hunters who have filled application form can follow below mentioned instructions for downloading their interview letter.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat
Job hunters have applied for Junior Parliament Interpreter, Senior Executive, Research Assistant and many more posts
Availability of Interview Letter
Job hunters are informed that interview letter is now available.
List of important dates
Date of pre exam
06th to 07th Dec
Date of oration exam
11th to 17th Dec
Date of main/skill exam
Last week of January
Steps for downloading admit card
Job hunters can download their interview letter by following below mentioned steps:-
1. Open the official website rajyasabha.nic.in
2. Click on the link “Download Admit Card (Advt. No.1/2016)”under “Notice Board” heading.
3. Choose the link that is related to download interview letter
4. Kindly mention your “application number”, “date of birth” and click on “login” option
5. Job hunters can now take a hard copy of their interview letter.
Other information about this vacancy
No of vacant posts
There are 143 vacant posts against this recruitment.
Job hunters must be a Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent qualification.
Links to be used
Link for interview letter