KCC Bank Recruitment 2017
Kangra Central Cooperative Bank (KCC) has invited applications from the potential candidates to fill up the vacant position of Assistant Manager, Junior Computer Programmer and various other posts. Total no. of seats is 216. Interested applicant may apply online. Final Submission of Online Application can be done before 27 June 2017.
Job Description of KCC Bank Recruitment 2017
Post Name: Assistant Manager, Junior Computer Programmer, Clerk and various other posts
No. of Post: 216 Position is vacant for the post
Candidate should be within the age limit of 18 to 45 Years as on 31 May 2017
Pay Scale/ Remuneration:
As per the norms of organization candidate will get the salary.
Application Fee/ Registration Charges:
General/ OBC Category: Rs. 600/-
SC/ST/PH Category: Rs. 400/-
Payment shall be made via online mode: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking etc.
Selected Job Seekers will get posted anywhere in India.
Educational Qualification –
Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation or equivalent with relevant field certificate couse from the recognized University or Institute.
Procedure of Selection: Job Seekers will get hire on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview.
Procedure to Apply for Online Application Form:
1) Interested Job Seekers may visit to the official website of the KCC Bank.
2) Download the online application form and get registered for the further procedure.
3) Fill the form after going through entire instruction carefully.
4) Upload the scanned signature and passport photograph at the given space in the form.
5) Now Job Seekers should make the online application fees and then proceed for the final submission of the application.
6) After final submission candidates are suggested to take the print copy of the form.
Important Dates to remember –
Beginning date for the submission of Online Application – 03 June 2017
Ending date for the submission of Online Application – 27 June 2017
Important Links of KCC Bank Recruitment 2017