AFCAT Exam Syllabus 2017
Indian Air Force has issued the Syllabus of examination, going to held for the post of Air Force Common Admission Test 2017. Appearing candidates can get the help from here and can prepare according to syllabus.
Important Links of AFCAT Exam Syllabus 2017 –
Important dates –
Ending date for the Registration
09 June 2017
Detail Description of AFCAT Exam Syllabus 2017 –
Subjects involved various fields: General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test
Subjects involve various fields:
1) General Awareness – History, Geography, Civics, Sports, Environment, Basic Sciences, Defence, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics etc
2) Numerical Ability – Decimal fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ration & Proportion and Simple Interest.
3) Verbal Ability (English) – Comprehension, E, Antonyms, and Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms and Testing of Vocabulary
4) Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test – Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability
EKT 2017: Technical Branch
Engineering Knowledge Test is conducted by Indian Air Force to examine the knowledge of candidate required in engineering for technical branch. It includes course of Aeronautical Engineering (Electrical & Mechanical). This Examination contains of total 75 multiple questions in the duration of total 01 hours. This Examination is pitched at pre final to final year engineering level.
Pattern of Examination – It includes two parts:-
1) General Engineering (40 questions)
2) Specialist Paper for each Engineering discipline (35 questions)
First part includes – Modern Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computers, Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical Engineering.
Second Part includes – Computer and Electronics, Mechanical, Aeronautical Engineering (Mechanical), Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
For more details and to check the criteria requirement candidates are suggested to click on the link provided below. Candidates are wishes by good luck.