ASRB Recruitment 2017
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board has made announcement for recruitment of eligible job seekers on 173 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Stenographer. Last date to apply online is on or before 25th Sep, 2017
Name of the hiring organization
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board
Dates to remember
Opening date for applying via online mode
31st August, 2017
Ending date for applying via online mode
25th Sep, 2017
29th Oct, 2017
More details regarding this vacancy
Name of the vacant posts
Job hunters are invited to apply against vacant posts of:-
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
No of posts
There are total 173 vacancies available:-
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 78 vacancies
Stenographer: 95 vacancies
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Job seekers must have completed Intermediate from a well known Board or Institution and must have a typing speed of 30wpm in Hindi and 35 wpm in English on computer
Stenographer: Job seekers must have passed Intermediate from a reputed Board and dictation test in Hindi or English at 80 wpm for 10 mins
Job seekers minimum age should be 18 yrs and maximum age should be 27 yrs as on 25th Sep, 2017
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Rs.5200-20200/- with GP of Rs.1900/- pm
Stenographer: Rs.5200-20200/- with GP of Rs.2400/- pm
Job hunters will be selected on basis of online written exam
UR/OBC category have to pay Rs.200/- through online mode
Manner of applying towards this vacancy
1) Interested job seekers have to log on to the official website asrb.org.in for applying via online mode
2) Go to “Vacancy” option.
3) Click on "Online Application for Stenographer Grade-III and Lower Division Clerk Examination- 2017" link
4) Now press on "Click here to fill Stenographer Grade-III and Lower Division Clerk Examination- 2017 Application Form" option
5) Fill all the details in correct manner
6) Upload scan copies of signature and passport size photograph.
7) At last take a print out of online generated application form for further use.
Links to use
ASRB Recruitment 2017
Combined ARS has issued an admission notification for the course of Combined ARS (Pre), 2016 and NET (I) Examination 2017. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the course they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted from 15 April 2017.
Eligibility Requirement –
– Job Seekers must possess Master’s Degree or equivalent in the concerned discipline and specialization from the recognized University of India.
Detail Notification of ASRB Recruitment 2017
22 March 2017
Ending date for Registration
15 April 2017
Application Fee –
ARS – General: Rs. 500, SC/ST: No Fee
NET (I) – General: Rs. 1000/-, OBC: Rs. 500/-, SC/ST: Rs. 250/-
Pay the Application Fee through Debit / Credit Card/ Net Banking and E Challan Mode
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address : asrb.org.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Links of ASRB Recruitment 2017