BHU Admission Form 2017
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has issued an admission notification for the Admission to Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Special course study. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the course they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 04 March 2017.
Important Link for BHU Admission Form 2017
Detail Notification of BHU Admission Form 2017
02 February 2017
Ending date to apply Online for the Application
04 March 2017
Date of UET
From 09 April 2017
Date of PET
16 May 2017
Course & Educational Qualification –
B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., BA. LLB., Shastri, MA, M.Sc., M.Com, LLB and various course.
Under Graduation: 12th passed in relevant subject
Post Graduation: Job Seekers should passed Graduation in relevant field from the recognized board from the recognized University.
Application Fee –
General/ OBC – Rs. 500/- & Rs. 200/- (Shastri)
SC/ ST/ PH – Rs. 250/- & Rs. 100/- (Shastri)
General/ OBC – Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST/ PH – Rs. 250/-
Pay the Application Fee through Debit / Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address: bhu.ac.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.