Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017
High Court, Bombay issued application forms for the post 108 Personal Assistant .in the High Court of Judicature at Bombay and its branches at Nagpur & Aurangabad. Application Forms are available online. Last date to submit the online application form is 04 July 2017.
Job Details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post – Personal Assistant
Number of Post – 108 Posts
Age Limit – Candidate’s age should be within 21 to 38 Years.
Age Relaxation is provided to the reserve category candidates –
SC/ST – 05 Years
OBC – 03 years
Salary – Rs. 15600 to 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Educational Qualification –
– Those Candidates will be given preference for the post, who have qualified Degree in Law and possess government commercial certificate or have passed examination conducted by government board.
– ITI for speed of 120 wpm or above in English Shorthand and 50 wpm in English Typing.
Application Fee –
Applicant need to pay Rs. 300/- through Online Mode or by Challan.
Procedure of Selection: Selection will be made on the following steps:
Procedure to Apply for Online Application Form:
1) Interested Job Seekers may go to the official website of the Bombay High Court – bhc.mahaonline.gov.in.
2) Download the online application form and get registered for the further procedure.
3) Fill the form after going through entire instructions carefully.
4) Upload the scanned signature and passport photograph at the given space in the form.
5) Now Job Seekers should make the payment of online application fees and then make the final submission of application after click on Submit tab.
6) After final submission candidates are suggested to take the print copy of the form for the further reference.
Important Dates to remember –
Beginning date for the submission of Online Application – 20 June 2017
Ending date for the submission of Online Application – 04 July 2017
Important Links of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017