BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017
Application Forms will be submitted upto 06 April 2017
Detail Notification of BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017
Position name – Junior Telecom Officer
Total Vacancy – 2510 Posts
Salary – Rs. 16,400 to 40,500/-
Eligibility requirement –
Educational Qualification – Job Seekers who want to apply for the post he/she should have qualified B.E./ B.Tech in Telecom / Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. or its equivalent.
Age Bar – Minimum age 18 Years and Maximum age should be 30 years.
Location of Job – All India
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of GATE Score 2017.
Application Fee –
General / OBC – Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST – Rs. 300/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Online Mode.
How to Apply for the Application –
1) Interested Job Seekers should go to the official website of the organization at first – bsnl.co.in
2) Now click on the link representing as “Download Online application form for the post of Junior Telecom Officer”.
3) Download the application form and read the instruction to fill the form.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature after that candidates will be asked to submit the online application fee. Job Seekers should pay the fee via online mode – debit/ credit/ net banking etc.
5) Now Job Seekers can proceed for the final submission and for the further convenience take the print copy of the application form.
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application – 06 March 2017
Last date to submit the online application fee – 06 April 2017
Important Links of BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017