CG Police Recruitment 2016
Chhattisgarh Police has issued an employment notification for the post of Constables (GD). Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 15 December 2016.
Detail Notification of CG Police Recruitment 2016
No. of Posts
18 to 28 years
As per the norms of organization.
Job Seekers should have qualified 10th Class examination or equivalent from any recognized board.
Location of Job – Chhattisgarh (Raipur)
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
Application Fee –
General / OBC – Rs. 200/-
SC / ST Candidates – Rs. 125/-
Applicants can pay the application fee through the online mode.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – cgpolice.gov.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application – 15 December 2016
Important Links of CG Police Recruitment 2016