Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017
Cantonment Board Chennai, Belagavi has issued an employment notification for the post of High School Assistant Teacher. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 15 May 2017.
Detail Specification of Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
High School Assistant Teacher
As per the norms of organization
Job Seekers should have qualified Masters Degree in concerned subject.
Job Location – Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee – Rs. 300/-
Make the payment through the Demand Draft, drawn on in favour of “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Belgaum”, payable at Belgaum from Nationalized Bank”.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, BC No.41, Khanapur Road, Camp, Belgaum- 590001 (Karnataka State)
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 15 May 2017
Important Links of Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017