CLAT Admission Form 2018
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) has issued an admission notification for the course of Graduation and Post Graduate in Law. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the course they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted from 31 March 2018.
Detail Notification of CLAT Admission Form 2018
Intermediate Passed for appeared in any stream from any recognized board.
LLB passed for appeared in any stream from any recognized board.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test.
Application Fee –
General / OBC – 4000/-
SC/ ST – Rs. 3500/-
Make the payment of application fee through Online Mode or Challan.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Applicants who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address: clat.ac.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Dates –
Starting date to submit the online form – 01 January 2018
Last date to submit the online application – 31 March 2018
Admit Card download – April 2018
Exam Date – 13 May 2018
Answer Key Available – May 2018
Download result – May 2018
Important Links of CLAT Admission Form 2018