Coffee Board Recruitment 2017
Coffee Board of India, has issued an employment notification for the post of Project Scientist (Geo Spatial Analyst). Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 21 April 2017
Detail Specification of Coffee Board Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
As per the norms of organization
Job Seekers should have qualified M.Sc. (Agricultural) in Horticulture with specialization in plantation crops/ Agonomy/ crop physiology.
Job Location – All India
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test / Physical Test/ Skill Test.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Director of Research, Coffee Board, No. 1, Dr. BR Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore – 560001
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application Form – 21 April 2017
Important Links of Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2017