CSBC Admit Card 2016
CSBC (Central Selection Board of Constable) has issued the Admit card for the post of 9900 Constable Recruitment. So the Job Seekers who applied for the post and waiting for their admit card they can download it from the official website of the organization or Job Seekers may click on the link provided below. Written Examination will be held on 15th October 2017 & 22nd October 2017.
Procedure to download CSBC Admit Card 2017
1) Job Seekers who have applied for the post of Bihar Excise Constable post they can download their Admit Card from the official website of the organization – csbc.bih.nic.in.
2) Job Seekers should go to the official website first and then find for the appropriate link to download the admit card.
3) After redirecting to the home page candidates are required to click on the link “Admit Cards”
4) Now Job Seekers will be passing out to the page Excise Constables, click on the link – Admit Card: Download your e-Admit Card of Excise Constables Written Exam dated 31-07-2016.
5) Now Job Seekers should fill the login form opened after click on the link.
6) Fill your Application Number and Date of Birth in the Login form to download Admit Card.
– Application Number: Job Seekers should fill the same number which was generated at the time of registration of the Application Form
– Date of Birth: Fill the same birth date as mentioned in the Online Application Form at the time of submission of form.
7) At last click on Submit tab and download the Admit Card.
8) Job Seekers should take the print out copy of the admit card and keep the hard copy to carry on the date of examination.
9) Date, Timing and Venue of Examination has mentioned in the admit card of each Job Seekers.