DERC (Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission ) Recruitment 2016
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has issued an employment notification for the post of Staff Consultant. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 27 February 2017.
Detail Specification of DERC (Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission) Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
40 years as on 01 January 2017
As per the norms of organization
Job Seekers should have qualified Engineering degree from the recognized Institute.
Job Location – All India
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
Postal Address –
To, The Secretary, DERC, Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110017
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 27 February 2017
Important Links of DERC (Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission) Recruitment 2017