ECGC Recruitment 2016
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Limited (ECGC) has issued an employment notification for the post of Probationary Officer. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 26 October 2016.
Important Links of ECGC Recruitment 2016
Detail Notification of ECGC Recruitment 2016
No. of Posts
Max: 30 years
As per the norms of organization.
Job Seekers should be :-
Associate member of CA/ ICAI/ ICWA/ACS/ CFA or
Job Seekers should qualified MBA in Finance / Marketing.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Online Test and Interview.
Application Fee –
General and OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/-
SC / ST Candidates – Rs. 100/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – ecgc.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
Starting date for the submission of online application – 05 October 2016
Last date to submit the online application – 26 October 2016