Exim Bank Recruitment 2017
Export Import Bank of India (EXIM) has issued an employment notification for the post of Manager and Deputy Manager. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 08 April 2017.
Detail Notification of Exim Bank Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Rs. 31,705 to 45,950/-
Job Seekers should have qualified PG in Business Management or CA
Rs. 23,700 to 25,700/-
Job Seekers should be Post Graduated in any discipline.
Location of Job – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
Application Fee –
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – eximbankindia.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
Starting date to submit the online application – 20 March 2017
Last date to submit the online application – 08 April 2017
Important Links of Exim Bank Recruitment 2017