GNFC Recruitment 2016
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GNFC) has issued an employment notification for the post of Management Trainee. Eligible and deserving job seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 18 December 2016.
Detail Specification of GNFC Recruitment 2016
No. of Posts
Rs. 2.35 Lacs per annum
Job Seekers should have degree of MBA with the specialization in Marketing with First Class.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – gnfc.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the candidates after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 18 December 2016
Important Links of GNFC Recruitment 2016