Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017
Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) has issued an employment notification for the post of 149 Associate Assistant Superintendent, Unskilled Grade and various other posts. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted from 15 May 2017.
Detail Notification of Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Rs. 9000 to 23300/- on monthly basis
Graduation and IPCC Examination.
Rs. 4030 to 8430/- on monthly basis
SSC with 01 years of the experience.
Location of Job – Goa
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Fee –
General / OBC – Rs. 200/-
SC / ST – No Application Fee
Make the payment of application fee through the Demand Draft drawn on in favour of Goa Shipyard Limited”, payble at Vasco De Gama.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address : goashipyard.co.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and send the copy to the postal address.
Postal Address –
To, The Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa 403802
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application – 15 May 2017
Important Links of Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017