J&K Govt. Jobs 2017
Leh District, Government of Jammu and Kashmir has issued an employment notification for the post of Senior Project Software Engineer. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 15 April 2017.
Detail Notification of J&K Govt. Job Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Senior Project Software Engineer
18 to 40 Years
Rs. 9300 to 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200
Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation Degree in Hospitality administration/ Hotel Management.
Location of Job – Jammu and Kashmir
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
Application Fee – No Application Fee
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, candidate should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Principal, food craft Institute, Leh, Jammu & Kashmir
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application – 15 April 2017
Important Links of J&K Govt. Job Recruitment 2017