GPSC Recruitment 2017
Detail Notification of GPSC Recruitment 2017
Post Name – Medical Officer
No. of Posts – 1693 Posts
Salary – Rs. 44900 to 42400/- on monthly basis
Eligibility Requirement –
Educational Qualification – Job hunter should have qualified degree of Graduation in Medicine and Surgery from any recognized University or Institute or should have qualification certificate in first or second schedule to the Indian Medical council act, 1956.
Age Limitation – Job Seekers should not exceed more than 35 years as on 02nd August 2017.
Location of Job – Gujarat
Procedure of Selection – Job hunter will be selected on the basis of
Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
Make the payment of application fee through Challan or online mode – Debit/ credit/ Net Banking etc.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who find them eligible as per the requirement of position they should follow the procedure mentioned below.
1. At first go to the official website of the organization – gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
2. Download the application form and read the detail instructions to fill the form and then proceed for it.
3. Make the payment of application fee and then make the final submission of the form.
4. Job hunter should keep the print copy of the application form for the further reference.
5. Application form submitted after final submission date shall not be accepted by the recruitment committee. So fill and submit within the given time frame.
Important Dates –
Starting date to submit the online application – 17 July 2017
Last date to submit the online application – 02nd August 2017
Important Links of GPSC Recruitment 2017