Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Postal Circle has issued an employment notification for the post of 1912 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Postal Division, RMS Division in Gujarat Postal Circle. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 11 May 2017.
Detail Notification of Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Gramin Dak Sevak
18 – 40 Years as on 11.05.2017
As per the norms of organization
Job Seekers should have qualified High School (10th) examination from the recognized board.
Location of Job – Gujarat
Application Fee –
General and OBC (Male Job Seekers) – Rs. 100/-
SC / ST/ Women – No Fee
Make the payment of application fee through Head Post Office.
Procedure of Selection – Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – indiapost.gov.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy.
Important Dates –
Starting date to submit the online application – 12 April 2017
Last date to submit the online application – 11 May 2017
Important Links of Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017