Gujarat TET 2017
An Application has invited by State Examination Board (SEB), Gujarat for the potential Job Seekers for the test of Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test II 2017. Interested Job Seekers may apply online. Final Submission of Online Application can be done from 09 June 2017 to 19 June 2017 till 03:00 PM.
Job Description of Gujarat TET 2017
Post Name: Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test II 2017
No. of Post: Not disclosed
As per the norms of Gujarat SEB
Pay Scale/ Remuneration:
Application Fee/ Registration Charges:
General/ OBC Category: Rs. 350/-
SC/ST/PH Category: Rs. 250/-
Payment shall be made via online mode: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking etc.
Selected Job Seekers will get posted in Gujarat
Procedure of Selection: Job Seekers will get hire on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview, conducted by HR Administration of organization.
Procedure to Apply for Online Application Form:
1) Interested Job Seekers may visit to the official website of the Gujarat TET – ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
2) Download the prescribed format of the online application form and get registered.
3) Fill the form after reading terms and conditions for the examination.
4) Now Job Seekers should upload the scanned signature and passport photograph at the given space in the form.
5) Make the payment of online application fees and then proceed for the final submission of the application.
6) After final submission Job Seekers are suggested to take the print copy of the form.
Important Dates to remember –
Starting date for the submission of Online Application – 09 June 2017
Last date for the submission of Online Application – 19 June 2017
Submit fee through Computerized Post Office – 09 June 2017
Last date – 20 June 2017
Important Links of Gujarat TET 2017
Click here for the official advertisement
Click here to Apply Online