HPCL Recruitment 2018
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has published a recruitment notification for hiring eligible and hardworking Indian job hunters on offered post of Officer (Engineer) through GATE 2018. Job hunters can apply through online process on or before 12th Feb, 2018.
Name of the organization
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Job hunters work location will be anywhere in India after their selection.
Opening date for filling online application form: 12th Jan, 2018
Closing date for filling online application form: 12th Feb, 2018
Other details related to HPCL Recruitment 2018
Name of the offered post
Job hunters can submit their application form for Officer (Engineer) post.
Total no of seats
Not disclosed by organization
Job hunters must be Graduate in Engineering or BE/B.Tech in Engineering or Technology on multiple stream from AICTE recognized or UGC recognized University or equivalent qualification.
Job hunters age should not be more than 25 years as on 01st June, 2018
Rs.24900/- to Rs.50500/- per month will be the pay scale for selected job hunters against this vacancy
Marks obtained in GATE 2018 will be the method of selection for job hunters.
UR/OBC have to submit Rs.275/-
Payment of application fee can be done through online mode or offline mode
Way of applying
1) Job hunters can log on to the official website hindustanpetroleum.com for submission of their application form.
2) Click on “Career” option and then hit on “View Available Position”
3) Choose the post for which you wanted to apply
4) Press button on “Click here to apply” link
5) Fill the application form properly
6) Upload scan copies of signature and passport size photo
7) Do not forget to take a hard copy of online submitted application form.