HQ Maintenance Command IAF Recruitment 2015
Applications have been invited by HQ Maintenance Command (Indian Air Force) to appoint candidates as Safaiwala, Tailor, MTS and Fitter Mechanical Transport. 212 vacancies are being offered by the organization. Candidates can become a part of the organization by submitting the applications before the closing date, i.e., within 30 days from the date of advertisement. Details about the job are available here under-
Name of the Post and No. of Posts-
1. Safaiwala- 57 Posts
2. Mess Staff- 20 Posts
3. Cook- 15 Posts
4. MTS- 85 Posts
5. Lab Assistant: 01 Post
6. LDC: 22 Posts
7. Civilian Education Instructor: 01 Post
8. Jr.Artist Grade-II: 01 Post
9. Typist: 02 Posts
10. Painter: 01 Post
11. Supdt: 02 Posts
12. Ayash / Ward Sahayika: 04 Posts
Closing Date to Apply– within 30 days from the date of advertisement
Advertisement Date- April 09, 2016 to April 15, 2016
Qualification Required for HQ Maintenance Command IAF Recruitment – Educational qualification for the posts of Lab Assistant is Graduation Degree from a recognized university, Post of Jr. Artist is Certificate with relevant experience, & Educational qualification for the posts of Safaiwala and MTS is Matriculation passed. For More information refer advertisement.
Salary Given for HQ Maintenance Command IAF Recruitment – Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 for all posts.
Age Limitation for HQ Maintenance Command IAF Recruitment – It is important for the candidates applying for the particular posts to fall under the age limit of 18 years to 27 years for Post 6, 8,9, 18 to 25 years for other posts.
Steps for Selection for HQ Maintenance Command IAF Recruitment – Process of selection will include steps like Written Test or Interview.
Way to Apply for HQ Maintenance Command IAF Recruitment –
1. Candidates can grab this job opportunity and become a part of the organization by sending the applications in the correct format.
2. Latest passport size photograph, self addressed envelope and attested copies of important testimonials must be sent with the application form filled with important information.
3. Candidates must send the applications within 30 days from the advertisement date to the address mentioned in the official notice.