ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017
ICICI Bank, Manipal University has issued an employment notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies through Post Graduate Diploma in banking Program in batch of May 2017 and August 2017. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 31 December 2017
Detail Notification of ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
As per vacancy
As per the norms of organization
Graduation qualified job seekers can apply for this course.
Location of Job – All India
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
Online Psychometric Questionnaire
Case Based Group Discussion
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – icicicareers.com
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
Starting date to apply online for May 2017 and August 2017 Batch – 31 December 2017
Important Links of ICICI Bank Recruitment 2016