IIBF Recruitment 2016
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) has issued an employment notification for the post of Junior Executive,. Eligible and deserving job seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 02 November 2016.
Detail Specification of IIBF Recruitment 2016
No. of Posts
Rs. 17,100 to 55,100/- on monthly basis
Applicant should have qualified Graduation in Commerce or Economics or Business Management with Computer Skill and certificate.
Location of Job – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the following basis:-
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post of Hydraulic Engineer, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, job seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the job seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Joint Director (Per & Admn.) Indian Institute of banking and finance,
Kohinoor City, Commercial – II
Kirol Road, Kurla – west, Mumbai – 400070
Important Dates –
Last date to submit Application – 02 November 2016
Important Links of IIBF Recruitment 2016