UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2016
UP Jal Nigam, has issued the Admit Card of examination, going to held for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE). Those Job Seekers who applied for the examination they can download their Admit Card from the link provided below.
Important dates –
23 November 2016
Ending date for the Registration
07 December 2016
Exam Held on
16 December 2016
Admit card available
11 December 2016
Steps to download the UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2016-
Job Seekers are suggested to follow the steps given below to download their result:-
1. At the first step, go to the official website of the UP Jal Nigam.
2. After redirecting to the home page, click on the link “Download Admit card for the Test of Assistant Engineer (AE)”.
3. Now Go to the Login Credential Form.
4. Job Seekers should fill the detail in the form to login.
Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the candidates.
Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
5. After filling the information click on, Login tab and download your Admit Card.
6. Job Seekers should take the print out of their admit card and carry the print out copy on the date of examination.
7. Job Seekers without admit card copy, shall not be allowed to attend / entered for the examination.
8. Date, Timing and Venue of the examination has mentioned in the call letter of the candidates.
For the sake of convenience can visit their venue of examination one day before, to avail easy visit on the examination date.
Important Links of UP Jal Nigam Admit Card 2016 –
About Jal Nigam
UP Jal Nigam in the year 1975 which came into existence with effect from 18.06.1975. Its area of operation extends to whole of Uttar Pradesh excluding Cantonment areas under an Act called as Uttar Pradesh Water Supply & Sewerage Act, 1975.