WBCSSC Recruitment 2017
(West Bengal Central School Service Commission)
An Application has invited for the potential Job Seekrsss to fill up the vacant position of Head master/ Headmistress by the West Bengal Central School Service Commission (WBCSSC). Total no. of seats is 1749 described by the organization. Interested Job Seekrss may apply online. Final Submission of Online Application can be done before 27 June 2017.
For More BHU Jobs Infomation
Job Description of WBCSSC Recruitment 2017
Post Name: HEADMASTER & HEADMISTRESS
No. of Post: 1449 Position is vacant for the post
Age Limitation for the recruitment will be decided as per the norms of WBCSSC
Pay Scale/ Remuneration:
Application Fee/ Registration Charges:
General/ OBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST/PH Category: Rs. 750/-
Payment shall be made via online mode: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking etc.
Selected Job Seekrss will get posted in West Bengal.
Procedure of Selection: Job Seekrss will get hire on the basis of Personal Interview, conducted by HR Administration of organization.
Procedure to Apply for Online Application Form:
1) Interested Job Seekrss may visit to the official website of the WBCSSC – westbengalssc.com.
2) Download the prescribed format of the online application form and get registered.
3) Fill the form after going through entire instruction carefully.
4) Upload the scanned signature and passport photograph at the given space in the form.
5) Make the payment of online application fees and then proceed for the final submission of the application.
6) After final submission Job Seekrss are required to take the print copy of the form.
Important Dates to remember –
Starting date for the submission of Online Application – 13 June 2017
Last date for the submission of Online Application – 27 June 2017
Last date to make the payment of fee – 30 June 2017
Important Links of WBCSSC Recruitment 2017
Click here for the official advertisement
Click here to Apply Online
WBCSSC Recruitment 2016
An announcement has been made by West Bengal Central School Service Commission to appoint job seekers at the place of Assistant Teachers. 2256 vacancies are being offered by the organization. Job Seekers can participate in the recruitment process and for this they must submit the online applications after the opening date, i.e., December 19, 2016 and before the closing date, i.e., December 30, 2016. All information is available below-
Name of the Post- Assistant Teachers
Opening Date- December 19, 2016
Closing Date- December 30, 2016
Closing Date of Application fee- January 01, 2017
No. of Posts- 2256 Posts
1. Physcial Education 1019 Posts
2. Work Education 1237 Posts
Essential Qualification- Job Seekers who want to become Assistant Teacher in West Bengal Central School Service Commission must hold requisite educational qualification 12th with 50% marks for Physcial Education & Diploma in Physical Education of duration not less than 02 years from any National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution.
Salary Given- Job Seekers appointed at the place of Assistant Teachers in West Bengal Central School Service Commission will be entitled to receive fixed salary as per the rules and regulations followed by the organization.
Limitation of Age- As on 01st Jan 2016 (Only West Bengal Domocile)
Min: 20 Years
Max: 40 Years
Application Fee –
General Candidates – Rs. 250/-
For Reserved Category – Rs. 80/-
Application Fee should be paid through Online Mode or through the e- challah with cash at Allahabad Branch in West Bengal.
Way to Apply-
1. Job Seekers can grab this opportunity and for this they must go to the official web page of WBCSSC : www.westbengalssc.com .
2. Now, the job seekers must apply online for the post of Assistant Teachers by clicking on the correct link.
3. All important information must be filled in the online application and when required job seekers must upload scanned copy of important documents.
4. Job Seekers must submit the online application before December 30, 2016 and print the hard copy for using it in future.
For Recruitment Advertisement click here
For Online Application click here