KPSC Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites applications for the post of Principal, Warden, First Division Assistant cum Computer Operator, Staff Nurse, English Language Teacher and other various posts. Application Forms are available online. Interested candidates can submit the form from 23 June 2017 to 24 July 2017.
Other details related to job are mentioned below.
Job Details of KPSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post –
Group B – 309 Posts
Group C – 3067 Posts
Group B – Principal
Group C – Kannada Language Teacher, English Language Teacher, Hindi Language Teacher, Math Teacher, Science Teacher, Social Science Teacher, Physical Educational Teacher, Computer Teacher, First Division Assistant cum Computer Operator, Warden and Staff Nurse
Number of Post – 3376 Posts
Age Limit – Job Seekers should not exceed his/ her age more than 18 to 40 Years.
Age Relaxation is provided to the reserve category candidates –
SC/ST – 05 Years
OBC – 03 years
Salary – As per the norms of the organization
Educational Qualification – Job Seekers should have qualified Post Graduation in relevant subject and B.Ed. for Principal position, Graduation degree in Arts with Kannada Language as one of the optional subjects.
For other posts Job Seekers should have relevant degree and experience from the recognized institute or organization.
Application Fee – No Fee/ Charges
Procedure of Selection: Selection will be based on performance of Job Seekers in Personal Interview.
Procedure to Apply for Online Application Form:
1) Interested Job Seekers may go to the official website of the Karnataka Public Service Commission.
2) Job Seekers should download the application form from the home page.
Link will be denoted as: Online Application Form for the post of Group B and Group C Category – including various posts”.
Job Seekers should click on the link and download the form.
3) Fill the form after going through entire instructions and terms & conditions very carefully.
4) After filling full information candidate will ask to pay the application fee and then make the final submission.
5) Read the details filled up and then make the final submission.
6) Job Seekers are suggested to keep the registration/ roll number safely for the further reference.
Important Dates to remember –
Application Form should be submitted on or before – 24 July 2017
Important Links of KPSC Recruitment 2017