JSAC Recruitment 2016
JSAC has invited applications for the post of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)”. Application forms will be submitted upto 30 September 2016. Candidates who are interested to apply for the post they must fill the application and submit it before the last date. Total 07 Posts are vacant in the JSAC.
Detail Notification of JSAC Recruitment 2016
Junior research fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts
Rs. 16,000/- on monthly basis
M.Sc. or M.Tech in Remote Sensing and GIS with first class marks, from any recognized University or Institution.
Job Location – Ranchi (Jharkhand)
Application fee –
General Category – Rs. 500/-
SC / ST / PH – No Application Fee*
Make the payment of application fee through the Demand Draft, which should be drawn on fin favour of,
“Director, Jharkhand Space Applications Centre, payable at Ranchi”
How to Apply –
1) Job Applicants who are interested to apply for the post they should visit the official website of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, candidates are suggested to download the prescribed format of the application form.
3) Fill the form and take the print out copy of it.
4) Attach the relevant document’s photo copy, which should be self attested by the candidate.
5) Keep entire documents along with application into an envelope and super scribed the envelope as, “An Application For the Post of Junior Research Fellow”
6) Send the application to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Director, Jharkhand Space Application Centre,
Ranchi , Jharkhand – 834004
Important Dates –
Submit the Online Application Form – From 30 August 2016 to 30 September 2016
Ending date for Receipt of Application – 14 October 2016
Important links of JSAC Recruitment 2016