Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2016
Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment has issued an employment notification for the post of Clerks. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 21 December 2016.
Important Links of Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2016
Detail Notification of Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2016
No. of Posts
18 to 26 years as on 01 decemebr 2016
Rs. 23,500/- on monthly basis
Job Seekers should have Graduation Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Computer Application/ Business Administration/ Business Mangement.
Location of Job – All India
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
Application Fee –
General / OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/-
SC / ST Candidates – Rs. 500/-
Make the payment of the application fee through the Online Mode – Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking etc.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – karnatakabank.com
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
Starting date to submit the online application – 01 December 2016
Last date to submit Application Fee Online – 21 December 2016
Examination to be held on – February 2017