KEA Recruitment 2016
Karnataka Examinations Authority has published their recruitment notification against KEA Recruitment 2016. Job seekers can start applying for vacant posts of Panchayath Development Officer and Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 on direct basis against. There are total 1624 posts vacant. Interested job seekers can submit their application form through online mode on or before 15-10-2016
Brief information about KEA Recruitment 2016:-
Name of the organization:- Karnataka Examinations Authority
Posts Name, Total no of vacancies and Pay Scale announced against KEA Recruitment 2016:-
Total no of vacancies
Panchayath Development Officer
Rs. 20000-36300/- pm
Grama Panchayath Secretary
Rs. 14550-26700/- pm
Age Limit:- Job seekers age limit should be 18 years minimum and 35 years maximum.
Education Qualification:-Job seekers must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
Selection Process:- Written Exam
Application Fee:- Job seekers belonging to UR Merit and others have to pay application fee for Rs.500/- and SC/ST/Category-I have to pay application fee for Rs.300/- via specified bank.
How to apply against KEA Recruitment 2016:-
1. Job seekers have to log on the official website i.e. kea.kar.nic.in for applying through online mode
2. Go to “Flash News” section and click on “Recruitment of PDO & GPS (G-1)” link
3. Now press the link mentioned as “Recruitment of PDO / GPS-Grade-1 Online Application”
4. Follow the steps and fill all required details in correct manner
5. Upload scan copies of signature and passport size photograph.
6. At last take a print out of online submitted application form for further use.
Dates to remember:-
Starting date for applying
Closing date for applying
Closing date for paying fees in the Computerized e-Post Office