Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
Karnataka High Court has issued an employment notification for the post of Assistant Court Secretary . Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 30 April 2017.
Detail Notification of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Assistant Court Secretary
18 to 40 Years
As per the norms of organization
Job Seekers should have qualified SSLC Examination from Karnataka board and Must have computer course certificate.
Location of Job – Karnataka
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address : Karnataka.judiciary.kar.nic.in
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy.
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application – 30 April 2017
Important Links of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017