Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
Karnataka High Courthas issued an employment notification for the post of Assistant Court Secretary . Job Applicants, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 30th April 2017.
Other details like – Educational qualification, age limit, salary etc. are specified below.
Detail Notification ofKarnataka High CourtRecruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Assistant Court Secretary
18 to 40 Years
As per the norms of organization
Candidate should have qualified SSLC Examination from Karnataka board and Must have computer course certificate.
Location of Job – Karnataka
Procedure of Selection – Candidates will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Applicants who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, candidates should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address : Karnataka.judiciary.kar.nic.in
2) After redirecting to the home page candidates should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the candidates after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, candidates are suggested to take the print out copy.
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application–30 April 2017