Admission process is started at KIIT University, Bhubaneswar. Applicants who wanted to take admission in KIIT University for various Bachelor/Master degree courses have to follow below mentioned instructions to submit their online application form on or before 31st March, 2018
Name of the University
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar
List of important dates
Starting date for applying online: 20th Nov, 2017
Closing date for applying online: 31st March, 2018
Examination Date: 15th to 24th April, 2018
Admit Card Availability Date: 10th April, 2018
Result Announcement Date: 05th May, 2018
Counselling Starting Date: May, 2018
Name of the courses and Eligibility Criteria
B.Tech/Dual degree: Intermediate with PCM and 60% marks
B.Tech LE (03 yrs): 03 yrs Diploma with 60% marks
MBBS/BDS: Intermediate with PCB and 50% marks
B.Sc Nursing: Intermediate with Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English with 45% marks
BBA LLB/BA LLB/B.Sc LLB (05 yrs): Intermediate
BBA (03 yrs): Intermediate with Statistics, Business Math, and Economics with 50% marks
BCA (05 yrs): Intermediate with 50% marks and Maths subject
Graduation in Design (Textile/Fashion): Intermediate
Bachelor of Films and Television (03 yrs): Intermediate
Integrated master of Mass Communication: Intermediate with 50% marks
LLM (01 yr.): LLB with 55% marks
Ph.D: ME/M.Tech/MCA/MBA with 60% or M.Sc/M.Com/MA/LLB with 55% marks
There is no application fee against this admission form.
How to fill application form
1) Job hunters can open the official website kiitee.kiit.ac.in
2) Click on “Apply Online” option on the homepage
3) Choose the course for which you wanted to take admission and click on “Submit” button
4) Hit on “Apply online” link
5) Fill the application form correctly
6) Upload scan documents of photograph and signature
7) Do not forget to take a print out of online submitted application form.
KIITEE Admission Form 2017
KIITEE, Bhubneshwar has issued an employment notification for the course of KIITEE 2017 various courses . Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the course they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted from 25 March 2017.
Detail Notification of KIITEE Online Form 2017
No. of Posts
KIITEE Various Course Online Form
20 to 22 years
Job Seekers should have qualified 12th and Graduate for the further qualification.
Location of Job – Bhubaneshwar
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Fee –
No Application Fee for the Online Application Submission.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address : KIITEE Bhubaneshwar
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application – 25 March 2017
Important Links of KIITEE Online Form 2017