Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Police has invited applications from the potential candidates to fill up the vacant position of Law Officer. Total no. of seats is 49. Interested applicant may apply online. Final Submission of Online Application can be done before 20 June 2017.
Detail Information viz. – Eligibility criteria, Procedure of hiring, Steps to apply, age limit, salary etc. mentioned below.
Job Description of Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Post Name: Law Officer
No. of Post: 49 Posts
Candidate should be within the age limit of 60 Years as on 30 April 2017
Pay Scale/ Remuneration:
Rs. 15000/- on monthly basis
Application Fee/ Registration Charges:
Selected candidate will get posted in Maharasthra.
Educational Qualification –
Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation in Law or Post Graduation LLM from the recognized University or Institute with good marks.
Procedure of Selection: Job Seekers will get hire on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview.
Procedure to Apply for Application Form:
1) Job Seekers who want to apply for the post they are suggested to download the prescribed format of application from the link provided below.
2) Download the form and fill it as per the given instructions.
3) Job Seekers must read the terms and conditions first and then proceed for the further formalities.
4) Attach the relevant documents/ testimonial with the application form and send it to the postal address on or before the last date of submission i.e. 20 June 2017.
5) Address for the post – To The commissioner of Police, Mumbai, DN Road, Opposite Crawford market, Mumbai – 400001
Important Dates to remember –
Ending date for the submission of Online Application – 20 June 2017
Important Links of Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017