MCAB Recruitment 2016
Meghalaya Co – operative Apex Bank Limited has issued an employment notification for the post of Assistant General Manager. Eligible and deserving job seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 14 November 2016
Detail Specification of MCAB Recruitment 2016
No. of Posts
Rs. 53015 to 86465/- on monthly basis
Job Seekers should have degree of Post-Graduation in the relevant field with CAIIB / DBF/ Diploma in Cooperative Business.
Location of Job – Meghalaya
Procedure of Selection – As per the organization rules and norms.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post , they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, job seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the job seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Chairman, Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd.,
M G Road, Shillong – 793001
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 14 October 2016
Important Links of MCAB Recruitment 2016