Military Engineer Services Recruitment 2016
Applications have been invited by Military Engineer Services for the post of Chowkidar Khansama. 01 vacancy is available for this recruitment. Job aspirants must grab this opportunity and apply through correct format of application before the closing date, i.e., March 30, 2016. Details are available here under-
Details of Vacancy :
Post Name- Chowkidar Khansama
Last date to apply- March 30, 2016
Vacant Posts Available- 1 Position (Unreserved)
Job Location- India
Essential Eligibility for Military Engineer Services Recruitment- Matriculation pass or its equivalent qualification and Diploma in cooking / catering form a reputed University or Educational Institution is the minimum educational qualification required from candidates for the particular post.
Age Regulation for Military Engineer Services Recruitment- It is very important for candidates to fall under the age limit of 18 – 27 yrs and reserved category candidates will be benefitted with relaxation in age limit. The date for reckoning the age limit is the closing date to apply.
Pay Package for Military Engineer Services Recruitment- Organization will offer salary of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with Rs.1900 Gross Pay to selected candidates.
Way of Selection for Military Engineer Services Recruitment- The procedure of selection will include Written Test followed by Practical Test.
Steps of Applying-
1. Candidates who want to grab this opportunity and become a Chowkidar Khansama in Military Engineer Services must send the applications in correct format.
2. Candidates must fill important information in the application form.
3. Xerox copies of vital testimonials (self attested) and two self addressed envelopes must be attached with the application.
4. Name of the post applied for should be written on the cover of the application containing envelope.
5. When the online application form is completely filled candidates must submit it according to the rules.
6. Application and Xerox copies of testimonials must be sent to the address stated in the recruitment advertisement before March 30, 2016.