NARI Recruitment 2017
National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) has invited applications from the deserving Job Seekers for the post of Junior Nurse, Project Assistant/ Pharmacist and various other posts.
Job Seekers are informed to submit the application form on or before the date latest by 23 June 2017.
Job Description of NARI Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post & Total No. of vacancy –
1) Junior Nurse – 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 18000/- on monthly basis
2) Project Assistant/ Pharmacist – 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 31000/- on monthly basis
Educational Qualification –
For Junior Nurse – Applicant should have qualified High School examination from recognized board with science subject and Job Seekers must have certificate of ANI/ GNM course with post experience of 03 years in the same field.
For Project Assistant/ Pharmacist – Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation in Pharmacy from recognized Institute.
Post 1 – 28 Years
Post 2 – 30 Years
Location of Job – Selected Job Seekers will be posted in Pune of Maharashtra.
Hiring Process – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Skill test and Personal Interview.
Application Charges – Rs. 300/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Demand Draft, drawn in favour of Director, NARI Pune.
No Fee for the Job Seekers belonging to reserved category.
Steps to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they may follow the criteria (provided below) to fill up the form.
1) Job Seekers should download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it as per the given instruction.
2) Attach the relevant document photo copy with it viz. experience certificate, birth certificate, educational certificate, caste certificate etc.
3) Keep the documents into an envelope and send it to the postal address – National AIDS Research Institute, Indian Council of Medical Research, Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Plot No. 73, G Block, MIDC, Bhosari, Pune 411026.
4) Job Seekers are suggested to super scribe the envelope as “An Application for the post of……….”.
Important Dates to keep remember –
Last Date to receive the application form – 23 June 2017
Useful Links of NARI Recruitment 2017