National Book Trust Recruitment 2017
National Book Trust, Ministry of Human Resources Development has issued an employment notification for the post of Deputy Director (Cost and Finance) on the direct recruitment basis in the head office, New Delhi. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 23 April 2017.
Detail Specification of National Book Trust Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
As per the norms of organization
Graduation in Commerce and CA or Cost accountant can apply for this post.
Location of Job – Mumbai
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Interview.
Application Fee – Rs. 300/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Demand Draft, drawn on in favor of “Director National Book Trust, payble at New Delhi”.
No fee for SC / ST/ Women Job Seekers.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the applicant.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Assistant Director (Establishment), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110 070
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 23 April 2017
Important Links of National Book Trust Recruitment 2017