Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016
Naval Dockyard Mumbai has issued an employment notification for the post of Chargeman (ErstWhile Chargeman II ). Eligible and deserving job seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) within 21 Days from the Date of Publication of the Advertisement in Employment News Paper
Detail Specification of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016
No. of Posts
Chargeman (ErstWhile Chargeman II )
18 to 25 years
Rs. Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4200
Job Seekers should have Graduation Degree in the Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognised University
Job Location – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test which will be followed by Interview.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post ,they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – jobsuchi.com/godiwada/index.php
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application Form offline – within 21 days
Important Links of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016