UPSC NDA Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced recruitment notification for the post of Naval Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2017. Interested Job Seekers may apply for the Online Application Form on or before the last date scheduled by Organization.
Last date has scheduled as on 30 June 2017.
Important links of UPSC NDA Recruitment 2017
Detail Specification of UPSC NDA Recruitment 2017
Position Name: NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY & NAVAL ACADEMY EXAMINATION (II) 2017
Total No. of Posts: 390 Posts
Course Wise Vacancy:
335 Posts (208 for Army, 55 for Navy and 72 for Air Force)
Salary – Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Age Limitation – Job Seekers should born between 02nd January 1999 and not later than 01st January 2002.
Educational Qualification –
For National Defence Academy : Job Seekers should have qualified 12th Examination by State Education Board.
For Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): Job Seekers should have qualified 12th Examination with physics and Mathematics conducted by State Education Board or a University.
Application Fee –
General/ OBC – Rs. 100/-
SC/ ST – No Fee
Make the payment of application fee through Online Mode.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of:
- Written test
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Intelligence Test
How to Apply –
- Interested Job Seekers should visit to the official website of UPSC – upsconline.nic.in.
- At the home page of the website Job Seekers will get the link to apply for the post.
- Choose the relevant link and download the application form.
- Read the instructions and then fill the form.
- Upload photo and signature and make the payment of application fee.
- After the final submission take the print copy of application form and keep it for the further reference.
*Note: Link will be activated till 30.06.2017 upto 23.59 hrs
Important Dates –
Last date to submit online application – 30 June 2017
Last date to submit application fee – 29 June 2017
Date of Examination – 10 September 2017