NLC Recruitment 2017
An employment notification has been published by Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited against selection of eligible and hard working job hunters on 436 vacant posts of Apprenticeship Trainees under Apprenticeship Act 1961-Reg. Last date to submit applications through online mode is before 07-10-2017.
Name of the organization
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
Anywhere in India
List of essential dates
Opening date for applying through online mode
28th Sep, 2017
Final date for applying through online mode
07th Oct, 2017
Final date for hard copy submission
12th Oct, 2017
Other details related to this vacancy
Name of the offered post
Apprenticeship Trainees under Apprenticeship Act 1961-Reg
Number of vacancies
Applications can be submitted for 436 vacancies as follows:-
Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 83
Medical Lab Technician (Pathology) & (Radiology): 17
Mechanic (Diesel): 17
Mechanic (Tractor): 21
Job hunters must hold ITI qualification in relevant trade or must have passed 12th class from a reputed Board/Institution.
As on 01st Oct, 2017; candidate’s age should not be less than 14 years.
In terms of age relaxation candidates will be allowed as per norms.
Job hunter’s monthly pay scale will be Rs. 7406/-
Job seekers are free from paying application fee
Personal Interview will be the process of selection
How to apply against NLC Recruitment 2017
1) First of all job seekers have to visit official website apprenticeship.gov.in for submission of application form through online mode
2) After submission take a hard copy of application form and forward it along with attachment of self attested copies of all relevant documents on below mentioned address before closing date of this advertisement.
Address for correspondence
The General Manager,
H R Department,
N.L.C India Limited,
Block- 1, Neyveli – 607803
Link for online application
NLC Recruitment 2017
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has notified application form for the enrollment of deserving Job Seekers at the position of “Senior Resident and Junior Resident”.
Selection for the post will be based on Walk in Interview, which has scheduled to be held on 14 June 2016 from 09:00 AM.
Detail Notification of NLC Recruitment 2017
Position Name: Senior Resident
Salary: Rs. 55000/- on monthly basis
Position Name: Junior Resident
Salary: Rs. 37,500/- on monthly basis
Number of Vacancy: 19 Posts
Date & Time of Walk in Interview – 14 June 2017 at 09:00 AM
Venue of Walk in Interview:
General Hospital, NLC India Limited, Neyveli
There is no any fee to attend for the walk in interview for the post.
Age Limitation: (as on 01 June 2017)
Senior Resident – 30 Years
Junior Resident – 28 Years
Procedure of Selection:
Hiring will be based on the performance of Job Seekers in Personal Interview.
– MBBS with CRRI of completion of Diploma/ Degree/ Medicine Emergency/ Diabetology/ Medicine & Obstetrics/ Paediatrics/ ENT / Gynaecology
Job Seekers should have Degree of MBBS with CRRI of completion
Job Location – Selected Job Seekers will be posted in Neyveli of Tamil Nadu state.
How to Apply for the DRDO Recruitment 2017:
Job Seekers may apply for this post through the procedure mentioned below:
1) Interested Job Seekers are required to attend the walk in interview along with entire relevant documents.
2) Hold he Mark sheets of 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation and relevant certificates.
3) Job Seekers are required to give their presence at the venue of Interview hall at the prescribed time.
Useful Links of NLC Recruitment 2017