NWDA Recruitment 2017
National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has issued an employment notification for the post of Lower Division Clerk. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) within 30 days from the date of publication.
Detail Specification of NWDA Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Lower Division Clerk
18 to 27 Years
Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-
Job Seekers should have qualified Matric or equivalent from the recognized Board or equivalent.
Job Location – Delhi
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page Job Seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and send it to the postal address.
Postal Address –
To, The Dy. Director (Admn), National Water Development Agency, 18-20, Community Centre, Near PVR Anupama Cinema, Saket, New Delhi-110017
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – within 30 days from the date of publication
Important Links of NWDA Recruitment 2017