OERC Recruitment 2016
Odisha Electricity Regulatory Commission (OERC) has issued an employment notification for the post of Ombudsman – I and II. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 30 December 2016.
Detail Notification of OERC Recruitment 2016
No. of Posts
Ombudsman I & II
52 to 62 years
As per the norms of organization
Job Seekers should have Graduation Degree in any discipline, from the recognized University or Institute.
Location of Job – Odisha
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post ,they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, job seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the job seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Secretary OERC, Plot No. 4,
Chunokoli, Sailashree Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubneshwar – 21
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application – 31 December 2016
Important Links of OERC Recruitment 2016