OMC Recruitment 2017
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited has issued an employment notification for the post of General Manager, Deputy General Manager and Various other posts. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted on or before 15 May 2017.
Detail Notification of OMC Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Job Seekers should have degree in Mining Engineering from the recognized University or Institute.
Deputy General Manager
Job Seekers should have qualified Mining Engineering with 12 years of work experience.
Location of Job – Orissa
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
Postal Address –
To, The Odisha Mining Corporation Limited, PB No. 34, OMC House, Bhubaneswar – 751001
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application – 15 May 2017
Important Links of OMC Recruitment 2017