OSHB Recruitment 2017
Odisha State Housing Board (OSHB), has issued an employment notification for the post of Junior Project Engineer and Assistant Project Engineer on the contract basis. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date.
Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 31 March 2017.
Detail Specification of OSHB Recruitment 2017
No. of Posts
Junior Project Engineer
21 to 32 years
Rs. 9300 to 34800/-
Job Seekers should have Diploma certificate or Degree in Civil Engineering.
Assistant Project Engineer
21 to 32 years
Rs 9300 to 34800/-
Job Seekers should have Degree of Civil Engineering.
Job Location – Assam
Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Demand Draft, drawn on in favour of “Odisha Housing Board Fund”, payable at BBSR.
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for the Application –
Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post ,they should follow the procedure given below:
1) At the first step, Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form, should be self attested by the applicant.
5) Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
Postal Address –
To, The Secretary OSHB, Plot-A/32,Kharvel Nagar, Bhubaneswar. Dist-Khorda,Pin-751001
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application – 31 March 2017
Important Links of OSHB Recruitment 2017