Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has issued an employment notification for the post of Homeopathic Medical Officer. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 17 January 2017.
Detail Notification of PPSC Recruitment
No. of Posts
Homeopathic Medical Officer
18 to 37 years
As per the norms of organization
Job Seekers should have Degree in Homoeopathy from any of the institutions mentioned in the second schedule and their schedule of the Homoeopathic Central Council ct, 1973.
Location of Job – Punjab
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Fee –
General / OBC – Rs. 1125/-
SC / ST Candidates – Rs. 500/-
Make the payment of the application fee through the Online Mode.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – ppsc.gov.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and send it to the postal address.
Postal Address –
To, the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari, Gardens, Patiala – 147001
Important Dates –
Starting date to submit the online application – 28 December 2016
Last date to submit the online application – 17 January 2017
Last date to submit the online application – 31 January 2017
Important Links of PPSC Recruitment