PSSSB Recruitment 2016
Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) has issued an employment notification for the post of Fishery Officer. Job Seekers, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted upto 06 December 2016.
Detail Notification of PSSSB Recruitment 2016
No. of Posts
18 to 37 years as on 01 January 2016
Rs. 10300 to 34800/- + GP rs. 3600/-
Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation in Fisheries Science from any recognized University or Institute.
Location of Job – Punjab
Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
Application Fee –
General – Rs. 600/-
BC Candidates – Rs. 300/-
SC / ST Candidates – Rs. 150/-
Ex – Serviceman – Rs. 100/-
Make the payment of application fee through the Online Mode or Challan.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Job Seekers who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, job seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – punjabsssb.gov.in
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, candidates are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
Starting date for the submission of online application – 15 November 2016
Last date to submit the online application – 06 December 2016
Important Links of PSSSB Recruitment 2016