Punjab Police Recruitment 2016
Punjab Police has issued an employment notification for the post of Constables (289 Posts). Job Applicants, who are interested to apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date.
Application Forms will be submitted from 24 November 2016 to 14 December 2016.
Detail Notification of Punjab Police Recruitment 2016
No. of Posts
18 to 28 years as on 01 January 2016
Rs. 10300 to 34800/- + GP Rs. 3200/-
Applicant should have qualified 12th or its equivalent.
Age Relaxation –
SC / ST – 05 years
Ex – Serviceman – 03 years
Location of Job – Punjab
Procedure of Selection – Candidates will be selected on the basis of
Physical Measurement Test
How to Apply for the Application –
Those Applicants who are interested to apply for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) At the first step, candidates should visit the official site of the organization.
Website Address – Punjabpolicerecruitment.in
2) After redirecting to the home page candidates should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the candidates after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, candidates are suggested to take the print out copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
Starting date to submit the online application form – 24 November 2016
Last date to submit the online application – 14 December 2016
Important Links of Punjab Police Recruitment 2016