RLDA Recruitment 2016
A notification has been issued by Rail Land Development Authority to appoint candidates at the place of Manager (Projects), Office Assistant (Projects / HR / Protocol), Private Secretary, Upper Division Clerk and many more. 36 vacancies are being offered by the organization. Candidates can grab this job opportunity by sending the applications before the closing date, i.e. February 09, 2016. All information is available below-
Post Name & No. of Posts-
1. Manager (Projects)- 3 Posts
2. Office Assistant (Projects / HR / Protocol)- 5 Posts
3. Private Secretary- 3 Posts
4. Upper Division Clerk- 3 Posts
For more information go through the recruitment advertisement.
Closing Date for RLDA Recruitment – February 09, 2016
Essential Qualification for RLDA Recruitment – Educational qualification required for the post of Manager will be B.Tech / BE degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed University or Educational Institution. Educational qualification for the post of Secretary will be Group-A Officers of Indian Railway with experience of 7 years.
Pay Scale for RLDA Recruitment – Candidates appointed as Manager will get pay band of Rs. 15600 to Rs.39100 plus Gross Pay Rs. 6600 and candidates appointed as Office Assistant will get pay band Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 plus Gross Pay Rs. 4800.
Age Details for RLDA Recruitment – Age limit will be decided according to the rules and regulations of Rail Land & Development Authority. SC / ST category candidates will be benefitted with age relaxation.
Steps for Selection for RLDA Recruitment – Selection process for candidates will involve steps like Written Test or Interview. Candidates must perform extraordinarily to get recruited.
Way to Apply-
1. Candidates can become a part of Rail Land Development Authority by sending the applications in the correct format.
2. Format of application must be downloaded from the official portal site of the organization : rlda.indianrailways.gov.in .
3. Xerox copies (duly attested) of important documents should be attached to the fully filled application form.
4. Applicants must submit the application and other documents to the address mentioned below before February 09, 2016.
Address for sending the application and other testimonials is-
Joint General Manager (HRD),
Rail Land Development Authority,
Near Safdarjung Railway Station,
Moti Bagh‐I, New Delhi‐110021