Reserve Bank of India has released Pre Exam result of Assistant position. Job hunters who have given pre examination can check their result by following below mentioned details. Examination was conducted on 27th& 28th Nov, 2017
Reserve Bank of India
Job hunters have applied for Assistant post against this vacancy.
Status of Result
Result of pre examination is now declared.
Date to be noted
Scheduled date of pre exam: – 27th& 28th Nov, 2017
Result declaration date: – 12th Dec, 2017
Process of checking result
1. Open the official website rbi.org.in
2. Click on “Recruitment related announcements” at the bottom of all the links
3. Click on “Result” option under “Current Vacancies” heading
4. Hit the link “Result of Preliminary online examination held on November 27 & 28, 2017 for Recruitment of Assistants” and then on “Roll Numbers of provisionally selected candidates”.
Other information about this recruitment
Total no of vacancies
623 vacancies are there for applying by the job hunters.
Job hunters min age must be 20 yrs and max age must be 28 yrs against this vacancy.
Job hunters must have passed Bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized University/Institution or equally marked qualification.
Link to check pre examination marks
Link to check pre examination result
RBI Result 2017
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) declared examination result for the post of Officers in Grade B – Phase I & II. Enrolled Job hunter can check their result from the link provided below. Job hunter are given steps to download the result of pre & main examination.
Important Links of RBI Result 2017
Click here to download General Phase II Results
Click here to download General Phase I Results
Vacancy Detail –
Total 145: General 73, OBC 39, SC 22, ST 11
Important dates –
Application Form issued from – 03 May 2017
Last date for the submission of Application – 23 May 2017
Fee payment last date – 23 May 2017
Date of Pre Examination – 17 June 2017
Date of Main Examination – 06 & 07 July 2017
Steps to download the RBI Result 2017 –
Job hunter who enrolled in the Phase I, they can check their result. To check the result candidates are given following steps.
1. Job hunter who appeared in Examination should go to the official website of the organization at first RBI – rbi.org.in.
2. Now Job hunter should click the link to download result – “Download Result of Officer Grade B – Phase I Examination”
3. Now Job hunter needs to go to the Login Credential Form.
4. Fill the information in the box to proceed to check result.
Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the candidates.
Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
5. Now Job hunter needs to click on Submit button and check the status of result.
6. Job hunter qualified in the examination can get the detail of their result or marks acquired in the examination.
7. Job hunter who qualified Pre examination will be called for the main examination. Main examination, admit card will be issued at the official website (kindly keep visit the website).